I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for the casual WoW player for ages, and finally got around to do it. This will be a place where I discuss all things fun and quirky in WoW – absolutely no theory crafting or mythic raids allowed!
Some introductions might be in order as well. I’m Bryssa, and I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla with some breaks during Catacysm and Mists of Pandaria.
Some facts about me:
- It took me six months to level my first character to 60 because I kept getting distracted and wanted to explore the world (of Azeroth) instead – I spent several days getting to Swamp of Sorrows as a level 15…
- I did some progression raiding in Lich King and even managed to get some server firsts, and have been a happy casual ever since
- I am immensely terrified of fatigue and deep water
- Most of my characters are dwarves, and Moira is my spirit animal
- If imp mother was a playable class/race in game I would definitely make it my main
See you around!